Senior IT BRM – Data And Analytics (Abbott Careers)
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
This role will require a visionary mindset! The ideal candidate will be an accomplished customer analytics leader proficient in data management and analytics who can; understand and manage the on-going operation of a data infrastructure for the US Abbott Diabetes Care division. This individual is responsible for developing and executing the Division’s big data strategy that includes maintaining existing data, identifying and integrating new data sources and establishing and reporting centralized KPIs to enable fact-based decision making. This person is the face of the data science team for internal clients who fosters collaborative environment, and ideates with the business units to develop a suite of scalable advanced analytics solutions. The IT BRM (Business Relationship Manager) will be responsible for working closely with Abbott Diabetes Care (ADC) business partners and serve as the liaison between business partners and shared services delivery teams to ensure that business needs and requirements are being addressed across Plan, Build, and Run areas. Candidate should be aware of the evolution of technologies and consider regulations relevant to the business area.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish platform strategies for existing and new data and develop analytical capabilities including shared services (i.e. central governance, data stewardship, and prioritization) in partnership with the business analytics teams
- Partner with the delivery team for data acquisition and ownership along with deployment to business teams
- Provide subject matter expertise in several of following analytic areas: machine learning, artificial intelligence, deep learning, recommendation engines, predictive modeling, web/app analytics, A/B testing, search algorithms, data visualization, natural language processing, and content analytics
- Scope projects, ensure estimates, budgets and deadlines are established for milestone reporting and successful execution
- Proactively analyzes business processes; elicits, analyzes, and documents business requirements; identifies alternative solutions, assesses feasibility and makes recommendations typically seeking to exploit and leverage new or existing IT technology components
- Champion change and innovation. Stimulates creativity, innovation and open to new ideas.
- Constant awareness of corporate IT standards, technology trends, evolving regulatory requirements and their applicability to the business process and influences the IT stakeholders and partners in addressing these evolutions in the most efficient way.
- Manage collaboration and partnership with Corporate IT Services including Plan/Build/Run teams
- 7-10+ years of experience in leading the development and delivery of Big Data, Data Warehousing, and Data Integration solutions with career progression into roles of increasing responsibility
- 7-10+ year working with business information technologies such as Power BI and Tableau
- Experience in quantitative analytics (marketing analytics, statistical modeling, machine learning, digital attribution, forecasting, optimization, predictive analytics)
- Strong understanding of database design and development for scalable business solutions
- The ability to clearly explain and discuss complex systems and analytical solutions within multiple levels of the organization (technical and non-technical) adapting to the audience
- Excellent internal partner (including Executive level) and experience with external vendor management skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with strong analytical and presentation skills including advanced fluency with Microsoft business applications
- BS degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance, Business or related field
- Experience building service-oriented architectures and proficiency with distributed systems built on the cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Knowledge and understanding of existing, new and emerging information technologies, and high scale data processing environments……Read more>>