Regulatory Compliance Specialist – Lyft Careers
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a paralegal to join its Compliance Team as a Regulatory Compliance Specialist! The team’s main responsibilities include understanding, communicating and fulfilling Lyft’s legal requirements. In this role, you will help Lyft’s New York based Compliance Team run smoothly and efficiently. You should be a hyper-organized self-starter, able to take direction easily and with a positive attitude.
- Prepare and manage files and documents to ensure that Lyft’s compliance requirements are met
- Assist Compliance Team members with issues related to licensing and operations
- Oversee maintenance of compliance records and data
- If there is a fire, you help put it out
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of relevant paralegal or compliance experience
- Ability to operate as a jack-of-all-trades in a fast-paced environment and take initiative to get things done
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exceptionally organized, efficient and articulate
- Proficiency working in a Mac environment, and specifically with Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, etc.), Dropbox, Excel and Word……Read more>>