NHAI Recruitment 2018 – National Highway Authority of India popularly known as (NHAI) invites applications from the eligible officers under the Govt. sector for recruiting of Deputy General Manager and Manager Post. Particularly, 223 vacancies are allotted for DGM (Technical) and Manager (Technical) Post. Eligible candidates can apply these posts of NHAI Recruitment in the prescribed application on or before Feb 12, 2018.
Interested candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible candidates may fill all required details correctly in the application and then send your filled application along with relevant documents to given address (mentioned in advt.). Moreover you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale and how to apply are given below. This page explains NHAI Recruitment 2018 in brief.
Details of NHAI Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total vacancies: 223
Job location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy Details of NHAI Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay scale|
|Deputy General Manager (Technical)||131||Rs. 15600-39100+GP 7600/- (PB-3)|
|Manager (Technical)||92||Rs. 15600-39100+GP 6600/- (PB-3)|
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy General Manager & Manager Vacancies
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
- However, check official notification for detailed eligibility.
- Walk-in screening
Mode of Application
- Offline –Registered/Speed post
Check official notification for detailed postal address.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website of NHAI (i.e) www.nhai.org
- Look at the Latest News section and then click on the link NHAI Online Recruitment.
- Find the official notification for said posts and then download it.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Eligible candidates fill all required details correctly and paste your photo in the space given in the application.
- Candidates should send their filled application along with relevant documents to given address.
|Last date to send the application||12.02.2018|
|Date of Walk-in Screening for DGM||20.02.2018|
|Date of Walk-in Screening for Manager||21.02.2018|
Source by dailyrecruitment..Share: