Accenture Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Associate | BE/ B.Tech- All Branches; MCA | 2017 Batch | Across India | February 2018
Company: Accenture Services Pvt Ltd
Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: Application Development Associate (Level 12)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India and candidates should be flexible with any location
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA students across all branches who have graduated in academic year 2017
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6.7 and above at the time of recruitment process – Maharashtra colleges
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above at the time of recruitment process – non-Maharashtra college
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
Interview Location: Bangalore/ Bhubaneswar/ Coimbatore/ Kolkata/ Pune (Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Source by enggwave…Share: